“ She is tuned-in, caring and a wonderful practitioner…”
Dip Ed, Dip Col, MAR
A practising energy healer and dowser for over thirty years, I am a reflexologist who uses her considerable experience to enhance this role. The Philip Salmon School of Reflexology qualified me as a reflexologist. I did further training in colour reflexology from the Oracle School of Colour and am a Member of the Association of Reflexologists. I am also a qualifed colour therapist, accredited by Oracle and a Member of the British Society of Dowsers.
I qualified as a teacher many years ago and have studied yoga and the spiritual sciences for most of my adult life. I was a student of Doctor George King until his death in 1997 and was trained in 1976 in the energy healing technique in his book You Too Can Heal, and am an instructor in this simple and effective hands-on energy healing.
I was a successful businesswoman with my own recruitment company for 20 years. This gave me valuable experience in understanding people’s viewpoints, difficulties and challenges, encouraging them to achieve their potential. At the same time I worked as the Educational Co-Ordinator of London's Inner Potential Centre, one of the capital's major centres for learning the spiritual sciences and healing arts, from 1999 to 2011.
- Full Member of the Association of Reflexologists
- ABC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Diploma in Integrating Colour with Reflexology
- ITEC Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- Diploma: Practitioner in the Vibrational Energy of Colour
- Certificate in First Aid in the Work Place
- Diploma in Education (Hereford College of Education)
- Over 30 Years experience as a healer, trained by The Aetherius Society
- Member of the British Society of Dowsers
I am fully insured with Royal Sun and Alliance. As a Full Member of
the Association of Reflexology I adhere to a strict code of ethics and
follow a programme of continuous professional development. This means
that you can be assured of my professionalism and up to date knowledge
of the treatments I provide.